Introducing cartoon character Blinky ;-)
I've decided to turn from my 'usual' illustrations with making several cartoon characters who will help me explore various subject suited to stock imagery. Decision came up when my own imagery niche which wasn't clearly visible. I hope now that in future it will be recognizable enough.
I hope you'll like him and that he will find his way as useful cartoon character ;-)
Photo credits: , MilsiArt.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready