Introducing my other blog!
There are many free blog websites around, but I chose Blogger mainly because one of my favourite blogs uses it.... the much-read and linked to strobist.com
The purpose of my blog is to highlight the images I'm creating away from microstock, so I've started by selecting some recent commercial assignments and showing some of the shots from them. Also, I've been helping a friend get started in microstock, so there is a post about one of those shoots too.
At the moment the posts are pretty short and mainly feature a few images plus a brief description of the topic, but hopefully I'll expand on it as time goes on and talk more about the technical aspects of getting the job done.
That's it! Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message