Introducing my other blog!
There are many free blog websites around, but I chose Blogger mainly because one of my favourite blogs uses it.... the much-read and linked to strobist.com
The purpose of my blog is to highlight the images I'm creating away from microstock, so I've started by selecting some recent commercial assignments and showing some of the shots from them. Also, I've been helping a friend get started in microstock, so there is a post about one of those shoots too.
At the moment the posts are pretty short and mainly feature a few images plus a brief description of the topic, but hopefully I'll expand on it as time goes on and talk more about the technical aspects of getting the job done.
That's it! Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America