Introducing my other blog!
There are many free blog websites around, but I chose Blogger mainly because one of my favourite blogs uses it.... the much-read and linked to strobist.com
The purpose of my blog is to highlight the images I'm creating away from microstock, so I've started by selecting some recent commercial assignments and showing some of the shots from them. Also, I've been helping a friend get started in microstock, so there is a post about one of those shoots too.
At the moment the posts are pretty short and mainly feature a few images plus a brief description of the topic, but hopefully I'll expand on it as time goes on and talk more about the technical aspects of getting the job done.
That's it! Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities