Introducing my other blog!
There are many free blog websites around, but I chose Blogger mainly because one of my favourite blogs uses it.... the much-read and linked to strobist.com
The purpose of my blog is to highlight the images I'm creating away from microstock, so I've started by selecting some recent commercial assignments and showing some of the shots from them. Also, I've been helping a friend get started in microstock, so there is a post about one of those shoots too.
At the moment the posts are pretty short and mainly feature a few images plus a brief description of the topic, but hopefully I'll expand on it as time goes on and talk more about the technical aspects of getting the job done.
That's it! Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava