I saw everyone is writing something here, so I'd like to introduce myself as well. I am Austrian, living in Canada, and I started on Dreamstime a few weeks ago, and I am an advanced amateur photographer wishing to improve my skills and take my skills to a higher level.
I mostly shoot landscapes, architecture, sometimes wildlife, and now with some new lighting equipment I am able to turn also to more typical microstock-oriented photography.
I hope you all are having a good time on Dreamstime, and have a great day!
Photo credits: Simone Angela.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!