I saw everyone is writing something here, so I'd like to introduce myself as well. I am Austrian, living in Canada, and I started on Dreamstime a few weeks ago, and I am an advanced amateur photographer wishing to improve my skills and take my skills to a higher level.
I mostly shoot landscapes, architecture, sometimes wildlife, and now with some new lighting equipment I am able to turn also to more typical microstock-oriented photography.
I hope you all are having a good time on Dreamstime, and have a great day!
Photo credits: Simone Angela.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road