I saw everyone is writing something here, so I'd like to introduce myself as well. I am Austrian, living in Canada, and I started on Dreamstime a few weeks ago, and I am an advanced amateur photographer wishing to improve my skills and take my skills to a higher level.
I mostly shoot landscapes, architecture, sometimes wildlife, and now with some new lighting equipment I am able to turn also to more typical microstock-oriented photography.
I hope you all are having a good time on Dreamstime, and have a great day!
Photo credits: Simone Angela.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images