I saw everyone is writing something here, so I'd like to introduce myself as well. I am Austrian, living in Canada, and I started on Dreamstime a few weeks ago, and I am an advanced amateur photographer wishing to improve my skills and take my skills to a higher level.
I mostly shoot landscapes, architecture, sometimes wildlife, and now with some new lighting equipment I am able to turn also to more typical microstock-oriented photography.
I hope you all are having a good time on Dreamstime, and have a great day!
Photo credits: Simone Angela.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars