I saw everyone is writing something here, so I'd like to introduce myself as well. I am Austrian, living in Canada, and I started on Dreamstime a few weeks ago, and I am an advanced amateur photographer wishing to improve my skills and take my skills to a higher level.
I mostly shoot landscapes, architecture, sometimes wildlife, and now with some new lighting equipment I am able to turn also to more typical microstock-oriented photography.
I hope you all are having a good time on Dreamstime, and have a great day!
Photo credits: Simone Angela.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready