As you can see from above I am Christine Nichols, also known as Kerioak and I got into photography by shooting my own dogs, then other people's then other animals then objects and my curiosity and eagerness to learn about this fascinating profession have known no bounds - just like this Dobermann's quest for learning about computers.
As you can see, she not only uses the computer but will also sit by with a flyswat to protect me from flies while I am taking photos of her.
Photo credits: , Christine Nichols.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project