As you can see from above I am Christine Nichols, also known as Kerioak and I got into photography by shooting my own dogs, then other people's then other animals then objects and my curiosity and eagerness to learn about this fascinating profession have known no bounds - just like this Dobermann's quest for learning about computers.
As you can see, she not only uses the computer but will also sit by with a flyswat to protect me from flies while I am taking photos of her.
Photo credits: , Christine Nichols.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road