As you can see from above I am Christine Nichols, also known as Kerioak and I got into photography by shooting my own dogs, then other people's then other animals then objects and my curiosity and eagerness to learn about this fascinating profession have known no bounds - just like this Dobermann's quest for learning about computers.
As you can see, she not only uses the computer but will also sit by with a flyswat to protect me from flies while I am taking photos of her.
Photo credits: , Christine Nichols.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget