As you can see from above I am Christine Nichols, also known as Kerioak and I got into photography by shooting my own dogs, then other people's then other animals then objects and my curiosity and eagerness to learn about this fascinating profession have known no bounds - just like this Dobermann's quest for learning about computers.
As you can see, she not only uses the computer but will also sit by with a flyswat to protect me from flies while I am taking photos of her.
Photo credits: , Christine Nichols.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success