Introduction and Welcome to my Portfolio
I finally managed it to write down some lines. And I guess, you've read something like that before, but for me, it is a first step to celebrate: more than 100 successful uploads. Now I have to work on the download side, but it will come.
It is good to see so many talented photographers and artists around, some of them are inspiring. Hopefully I can inspire today or one day someone else, too. I am working on it!
CU you around,
regards from Perth
Photo credits: Robert Bayer.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings