Invest in Quality
Digital Photography Best Practices and Workflow project is the product of more than two years of extensive research by industry experts and thought leaders.
DpBestflow includes real-world solutions for preserving the quality and integrity of digital images, best practices that have been shown to produce superior results, and guidelines for streamlined production workflows.
I've elaborated my workflow over the years and now I'm proud that my practice is certificated as the best practice to ensure the best possible quality !
I urge you all photographers to invest in the quality of your work: is like an insurance for the future...
Photo credits: Roberto Caucino.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!