Investing inThe Future
I've noticed that my photos have gotten more beautiful and artistic since I joined the Dreamstime community. I've learned a ton of new stuff and have even discovered that my camera can do things I didn't even think it could do. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and it is very liberating. Now all I need is a dozen beautiful models and 500 release forms and the future is wide open. :)
The most important thing I'm learning is that a good shot is worth the time it takes to make it a good shot.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget