Investing inThe Future
I've noticed that my photos have gotten more beautiful and artistic since I joined the Dreamstime community. I've learned a ton of new stuff and have even discovered that my camera can do things I didn't even think it could do. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and it is very liberating. Now all I need is a dozen beautiful models and 500 release forms and the future is wide open. :)
The most important thing I'm learning is that a good shot is worth the time it takes to make it a good shot.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images