Investing inThe Future
I've noticed that my photos have gotten more beautiful and artistic since I joined the Dreamstime community. I've learned a ton of new stuff and have even discovered that my camera can do things I didn't even think it could do. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and it is very liberating. Now all I need is a dozen beautiful models and 500 release forms and the future is wide open. :)
The most important thing I'm learning is that a good shot is worth the time it takes to make it a good shot.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to