Investing inThe Future
I've noticed that my photos have gotten more beautiful and artistic since I joined the Dreamstime community. I've learned a ton of new stuff and have even discovered that my camera can do things I didn't even think it could do. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and it is very liberating. Now all I need is a dozen beautiful models and 500 release forms and the future is wide open. :)
The most important thing I'm learning is that a good shot is worth the time it takes to make it a good shot.
Photo credits: Artyom Yefimov.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars