Invitation from another stock agency
I just received an email from an international stock agency inviting me to represent my images. I was wondering if this has happened to you too, and also I'm writing this here to let DT know about this, just in the case there is something to be taken care of (I have to say that I'm exclusive with DT).
I removed part of the original message with XXXXX so this doesn't become a commercial for this other stock agency... This is the message I received:
Hope u are well.
My name is XXXXXX from XXXXXXX Corporation, the stock agency of xxxxx since 1978 and now we have the branch offices in xxxxx, xxxxxx and xxxxxx.
We collaborate with many image photo libraries such as XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX, XXX etc. (I removed 12 important stock agencies names here)
We currently have around 9 million creative photos and 11 million news photos on our website.
Do u think we can represent ur images non-exclusively on our territories.
if have any question, please feel free to ask me.
tel: 886 2 xxxxxxxxx
fax: 886 2 xxxxxxxxx"
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo