Iphone APP for Model Release for Photographers
I carry my cell phone with me all over the world and along with it are 100s of useable apps to make organizing my lifestyle easier without relying heavily on my laptop to keep notes, etc. There are now electronic model releases made available for photographers for their Iphones, etc to make getting model releases easier (I don’t always carry model releases with me, but I do carry my cell phone everywhere). I won’t bore you with all the advantages and features that comes along with these apps, there are many.
My question is having not submitted any electronic signature to Dreamstime, I would like to know if anyone have submitted electronic signatures to Dreamstime? And would Dreamstime post somewhere on their website their thoughts on using these electronic model releases.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation