Iraq from a soldier's point of view
With education, security, and the rebuilding of the Iraqi infrastruction being big issues in Iraq, I can spread the word about how coalition forces are going about aiding that country in accomplishing its goals.
I know other Microstock agencies have editorial licenses, but I have decided to make my editorial use images exclusive to DT.
Photo credits: Jason Schulz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget