Iraq from a soldier's point of view
With education, security, and the rebuilding of the Iraqi infrastruction being big issues in Iraq, I can spread the word about how coalition forces are going about aiding that country in accomplishing its goals.
I know other Microstock agencies have editorial licenses, but I have decided to make my editorial use images exclusive to DT.
Photo credits: Jason Schulz.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road