Before and After Irene - Quechee Covered Bridge
One of my first accepted photos on Dreamstime was from the Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival. It showed one of the hot air balloons floating over the Quechee Covered Bridge.
Just recently I uploaded a picture of the same bridge destroyed by the power of water from tropical storm Irene. The road leading to the bridge on both sides is washed away.
To think on Monday NBC actually had a panel discussing whether or not the storm was "over hyped" because some New York City dwellers were inconvenienced.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget