Before and After Irene - Quechee Covered Bridge
One of my first accepted photos on Dreamstime was from the Quechee Hot Air Balloon Festival. It showed one of the hot air balloons floating over the Quechee Covered Bridge.
Just recently I uploaded a picture of the same bridge destroyed by the power of water from tropical storm Irene. The road leading to the bridge on both sides is washed away.
To think on Monday NBC actually had a panel discussing whether or not the storm was "over hyped" because some New York City dwellers were inconvenienced.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America