Isolate while shooting!
hi my friends I was thinkin' about my last images, some isolated pictures of different things and subjects I've taken to test my new lighting equipment.
I've realized that i have not processed them with photoshop beacuse they don't need it...
i've tried two simple tricks to get a great amazing white background!
you only need a couple of flash and a white bed sheet.
then I've placed the second flash behind the subject aimed at the white bed sheet using it at 1/1 power.
two lights of different power hit the scene, the first soft on the subject, the second at full power on the white background surely makes it overexposed...
don't place the model close to the bed sheet to prevent strange reflextions
in this situation I've tried another tip to get the perfect white over and under the straw basket! usually there are shadows under every object placed on a white paper sheet so... let's try to lift it!
i've put the straw basket on an empty water glass using the same flash set I've prepared before.
the glass really disapper during the shot, the subject is floating in the air and the white you see over and under the straw basket is the white bed sheet lighted by the full power flash!
just simple tips,
I hope they may be useful to photographers
that love stay behind their cameras
but don't like stay in front of their pc....
have a nice day
Photo credits: Lorenzo Gambaro.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images