isolated on "BLACK" ?
What do you guys think of photos/objects isolated over a black background.
I have a good amt of isolated on white but none on black, until now.
What im wondering is it better ~ the same ~ or worse to isolate on black? . . . or another color?
I have read that designers prefer a photo on white cause its easier to extract the item, is this true?
Anyway when I was processing the attached pic i thought it would look better on black so that’s my first on black pic. What so you think?
curious to hear what everyone thinks.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget