isolated on "BLACK" ?
What do you guys think of photos/objects isolated over a black background.
I have a good amt of isolated on white but none on black, until now.
What im wondering is it better ~ the same ~ or worse to isolate on black? . . . or another color?
I have read that designers prefer a photo on white cause its easier to extract the item, is this true?
Anyway when I was processing the attached pic i thought it would look better on black so that’s my first on black pic. What so you think?
curious to hear what everyone thinks.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs