isolated on "BLACK" ?
What do you guys think of photos/objects isolated over a black background.
I have a good amt of isolated on white but none on black, until now.
What im wondering is it better ~ the same ~ or worse to isolate on black? . . . or another color?
I have read that designers prefer a photo on white cause its easier to extract the item, is this true?
Anyway when I was processing the attached pic i thought it would look better on black so that’s my first on black pic. What so you think?
curious to hear what everyone thinks.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster