isolated on "BLACK" ?
What do you guys think of photos/objects isolated over a black background.
I have a good amt of isolated on white but none on black, until now.
What im wondering is it better ~ the same ~ or worse to isolate on black? . . . or another color?
I have read that designers prefer a photo on white cause its easier to extract the item, is this true?
Anyway when I was processing the attached pic i thought it would look better on black so that’s my first on black pic. What so you think?
curious to hear what everyone thinks.
Photo credits: Zenpix.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe