Isolated Objects with clipping path
I am newly joined Dreamstime three months back.
I have only 124 images on line sales of 95 sales.
My acceptation ratio is 98.4 %.( Only 2 images rejected for the reason of similar shots.)
There are many reasons a buyer download our images. Good quality, conceptual, requirement, isolated and finally good keywords. I think the isolated images are selling very well in stock agencies. Most of my images are isolated with clipping path. It is very use for the buyers who downloaded our images for his design works to change the background color.
I am using photoshop to remove the background of my images and save with clipping paths.
1). Zoom the image 200%
2). Select pen tool, and draw the accurate outline.
3). Press Control Enter (or) make selection
4). Select Feather (Alt + Ctrl + D) amount 1 to 1.5
5). Duplicate the selected area (Ctrl + J)
6). Delete the background layer
7). Make any color correction or contrast brightness
8). Make load selection in Select menu.
9). Open the path palette. (Window menu then Paths)
10). In path palette (right top) make work path and save the path
11). Save the file in high quality JPEG format.
12). Now our image is ready to Upload.
This is my procedure for making clipping path.
This is the secret of my Acceptance ratio.
Any Users have the other tips for isolating with clipping path will be welcome.
Photo credits: Nilabarathi.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon