Isolated yes, isolated no
Hello friends! I am writing this blog in hopes of being useful. Surely many of you have read a recent blog written by a dreamstime's admin. It is about "isolated" word in stock language. As it has already happened to the word "vector" for illustrations, today it happens for the word "isolated". If an image is not perfectly isolated on a solid background the image will be refused if it contains "isolated" on title, description and/or keywords. I can say it for sure because today an image of mine was refused for this reason. By removing the word isolated my image has been accepted.
If you do not want your images to be rejected because of this reason, be careful not to make this mistake.
Sorry for my bad english and hope to be useful :-)
This is the image refused because it contains a small shadow
and this is an image perfectly isolated
Photo credits: Francesco Alessi.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava