I was looking through some of my old photos I had on my hard drive and found some of a classic car show and traffic on a road, the images of the cars were ok but the composition and background were terrible.
I thought how could i improve these and get them accepted on Dreamstime, so I read a few articles and isolated the cars and wow i was impressed and they have been accepted.
I am now slowly isolating a few more and see how they go.
So if you have some decent objects but with bad composition give isolation a go. I'm still new so hope this helps someone.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience