I was looking through some of my old photos I had on my hard drive and found some of a classic car show and traffic on a road, the images of the cars were ok but the composition and background were terrible.
I thought how could i improve these and get them accepted on Dreamstime, so I read a few articles and isolated the cars and wow i was impressed and they have been accepted.
I am now slowly isolating a few more and see how they go.
So if you have some decent objects but with bad composition give isolation a go. I'm still new so hope this helps someone.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo