I was looking through some of my old photos I had on my hard drive and found some of a classic car show and traffic on a road, the images of the cars were ok but the composition and background were terrible.
I thought how could i improve these and get them accepted on Dreamstime, so I read a few articles and isolated the cars and wow i was impressed and they have been accepted.
I am now slowly isolating a few more and see how they go.
So if you have some decent objects but with bad composition give isolation a go. I'm still new so hope this helps someone.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco