I was looking through some of my old photos I had on my hard drive and found some of a classic car show and traffic on a road, the images of the cars were ok but the composition and background were terrible.
I thought how could i improve these and get them accepted on Dreamstime, so I read a few articles and isolated the cars and wow i was impressed and they have been accepted.
I am now slowly isolating a few more and see how they go.
So if you have some decent objects but with bad composition give isolation a go. I'm still new so hope this helps someone.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava