I was looking through some of my old photos I had on my hard drive and found some of a classic car show and traffic on a road, the images of the cars were ok but the composition and background were terrible.
I thought how could i improve these and get them accepted on Dreamstime, so I read a few articles and isolated the cars and wow i was impressed and they have been accepted.
I am now slowly isolating a few more and see how they go.
So if you have some decent objects but with bad composition give isolation a go. I'm still new so hope this helps someone.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite