Isolating on White Background
There are many ways to isolate a subject onto a white background. This tutorial will showcase 2 examples using my own techniques that I have learned. The images in the examples are my own that I have available for purchase through Dreamstime.com.
Though I cannot provide you with the files used in these examples, you can still follow along with your own images. First, make sure your lighting is good, then photograph your own money and bunch of bananas. Be sure to photograph in RAW format, as post-processing from the RAW file provides the best results.
These are just 2 of the many examples yet to come. If you have a specific situation you would like help with that my tutorials do not cover, I will do my best to assist you if you send me an email. You can contact me via the Contact Us page on my website
For viewing ease, the tutorials are available as a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy here.
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget