Isolating on White Background
There are many ways to isolate a subject onto a white background. This tutorial will showcase 2 examples using my own techniques that I have learned. The images in the examples are my own that I have available for purchase through Dreamstime.com.
Though I cannot provide you with the files used in these examples, you can still follow along with your own images. First, make sure your lighting is good, then photograph your own money and bunch of bananas. Be sure to photograph in RAW format, as post-processing from the RAW file provides the best results.
These are just 2 of the many examples yet to come. If you have a specific situation you would like help with that my tutorials do not cover, I will do my best to assist you if you send me an email. You can contact me via the Contact Us page on my website
For viewing ease, the tutorials are available as a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy here.
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster