Isolating on White Background
There are many ways to isolate a subject onto a white background. This tutorial will showcase 2 examples using my own techniques that I have learned. The images in the examples are my own that I have available for purchase through Dreamstime.com.
Though I cannot provide you with the files used in these examples, you can still follow along with your own images. First, make sure your lighting is good, then photograph your own money and bunch of bananas. Be sure to photograph in RAW format, as post-processing from the RAW file provides the best results.
These are just 2 of the many examples yet to come. If you have a specific situation you would like help with that my tutorials do not cover, I will do my best to assist you if you send me an email. You can contact me via the Contact Us page on my website
For viewing ease, the tutorials are available as a PDF file. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a free copy here.
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road