Istanbul under the snow
last day of 2015; despite the snowstorm, Istiklal one of the most famous streets in Istanbul was full of people walking under continuous snow. nothing seems to discourage residents and visitors in this exotic and beautiful city.
enjoying winter tourism, despite the snow
In front of Sultan Ahmed mosque ,
peolpe taking a walk near AyaSofia museum
From sultan Ahmed square
Photo credits: Moravaldes.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready