Italy has beautiful mountains. A group these is called dolomites.
These mountains were recently added to "UNESCO patrimony".
Many events went through this beautiful landscape. Rock-climbing is a common activity , cycling (giro d'Italia) is another one.
About cycling, there is a famous journey called "four steps" ( 4 passi in Italian). It consists of cycling 4 mountains for about 54 km. This is very hard, but you can see beautiful landscapes. These photos represent a little part of this spectacular scenery at 2200 meter of altitude.
Photo credits: , Doppiad.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo