Italy has beautiful mountains. A group these is called dolomites.
These mountains were recently added to "UNESCO patrimony".
Many events went through this beautiful landscape. Rock-climbing is a common activity , cycling (giro d'Italia) is another one.
About cycling, there is a famous journey called "four steps" ( 4 passi in Italian). It consists of cycling 4 mountains for about 54 km. This is very hard, but you can see beautiful landscapes. These photos represent a little part of this spectacular scenery at 2200 meter of altitude.
Photo credits: , Doppiad.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs