Italy has beautiful mountains. A group these is called dolomites.
These mountains were recently added to "UNESCO patrimony".
Many events went through this beautiful landscape. Rock-climbing is a common activity , cycling (giro d'Italia) is another one.
About cycling, there is a famous journey called "four steps" ( 4 passi in Italian). It consists of cycling 4 mountains for about 54 km. This is very hard, but you can see beautiful landscapes. These photos represent a little part of this spectacular scenery at 2200 meter of altitude.
Photo credits: , Doppiad.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips