Italy has beautiful mountains. A group these is called dolomites.
These mountains were recently added to "UNESCO patrimony".
Many events went through this beautiful landscape. Rock-climbing is a common activity , cycling (giro d'Italia) is another one.
About cycling, there is a famous journey called "four steps" ( 4 passi in Italian). It consists of cycling 4 mountains for about 54 km. This is very hard, but you can see beautiful landscapes. These photos represent a little part of this spectacular scenery at 2200 meter of altitude.
Photo credits: , Doppiad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa