Italian terraced gardens（1）
The Italian terrace garden was popular during the Renaissance, which was used to satisfy the desire of rich and powerful people to live outdoors in a beautiful environment.
The terrace garden takes several successive layers of floor layout, which gives the garden an attractive spatial effect.
The central axis of the Italian terraced gardens is a large, gentle slope From the platform to the viewing gallery. Dolphin fold on both sides of the water column, the middle is the centipede shape stone sinks, constitute a series plunge landscape. The second floor is an oval square, with two curved steps surrounding a transparent water spray ball, spraying water into the middle water. In the middle of it is a huge bowl of water, which flows down from the waterfall and falls on a dish. Water bowl around each have a river god statue, holding the horns, leaning against the water bowl, guarding the water scene and the viewing gallery.
I just took the vast sea of the iceberg, and I will be hardwork, if you have a good idea, please a lot of advice!
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.