Italy: we are not that kind of people!
I would like personally to write this post to apologize on behalf of my country for what happened today in Italy.
The event organized yesterday in many states in the world, was intended to express our disagreement with the current world situation, but only in Italy it has turned into an urban guerrilla.
I want to apologize on behalf of my people: it was not our intention to combine such a disaster, but only a few that are made to exploit by people and attitudes unclear!
I do not know how the protest will continue in my country, but I think we will need to change strategy, along other roads.
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day