Italy: we are not that kind of people!
I would like personally to write this post to apologize on behalf of my country for what happened today in Italy.
The event organized yesterday in many states in the world, was intended to express our disagreement with the current world situation, but only in Italy it has turned into an urban guerrilla.
I want to apologize on behalf of my people: it was not our intention to combine such a disaster, but only a few that are made to exploit by people and attitudes unclear!
I do not know how the protest will continue in my country, but I think we will need to change strategy, along other roads.
Photo credits: Gheburaseye.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?