So its 12:31, and in less than 10 hours I am getting married.
So yep cant sleep on the night before the big day. To say that the excitement levels are high is an understatement.
In an attempt to keep this photo related i intend to take heaps of nature shots while i am out on the honeymoon.
But i must admit, cameras and photos are the last thing on my mind.
Anyways, should really try to sleep now, gotta be up in 6ish hours.
Did i mention I'm VERY excited.
Have a good night everyone.
Photo credits: Popa Sorin.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience