So its 12:31, and in less than 10 hours I am getting married.
So yep cant sleep on the night before the big day. To say that the excitement levels are high is an understatement.
In an attempt to keep this photo related i intend to take heaps of nature shots while i am out on the honeymoon.
But i must admit, cameras and photos are the last thing on my mind.
Anyways, should really try to sleep now, gotta be up in 6ish hours.
Did i mention I'm VERY excited.
Have a good night everyone.
Photo credits: Popa Sorin.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready