Its is all in the stats
Statistics are both a curse and a blessing in my opinion. Now matter how hard I try not to I obsessively view my stats on a daily basis trying to figure out my progress. The stats, however, can tell a different story depending upon how you look at them.
Take this month for example. Sales and revenue wise this is my worst month this year but my RPD is doing well. If I look at the stats on a 13 month basis the story is not good with lots of peaks and valleys but if I switch to the quarterly view I get a nice steady upward trend on my sales and revenue.
So basically the stats are what you make of them. Do not get too down into the weeds or it will drive you crazy. I think from now on I am going to stick with the quarterly view. It makes me feel better.
Photo credits: Macrocozm.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs