Its is all in the stats
Statistics are both a curse and a blessing in my opinion. Now matter how hard I try not to I obsessively view my stats on a daily basis trying to figure out my progress. The stats, however, can tell a different story depending upon how you look at them.
Take this month for example. Sales and revenue wise this is my worst month this year but my RPD is doing well. If I look at the stats on a 13 month basis the story is not good with lots of peaks and valleys but if I switch to the quarterly view I get a nice steady upward trend on my sales and revenue.
So basically the stats are what you make of them. Do not get too down into the weeds or it will drive you crazy. I think from now on I am going to stick with the quarterly view. It makes me feel better.
Photo credits: Macrocozm.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America