Its not the expensive camera nor software, its idea which sells.
Well the latest blog from Serban Enache Refferal Program, motivated me to write this blog. You all read the blogs, but have you noticed an image in that blog. I saw the image and saw its in level 5, was surprised, then browsed the portfolio, of Icefields was more surprised, this simple concept had loads of sales.
Now if you look at these images, do you think the photographer used expensive camera, or any Adobe products. Well I checked he did use the camera, but this could have done even by scanning.
969 images and 8448 downloads, and top sellers are this photographers concept. Now someone commented on Ioana Grecu's blog that it was bad idea, look at these images, this photographer has proved it, with 8448 downloads.
The bottom line its not the high end camera, expensive software and the plugins nor the endless hours we spend at post productions its just you idea and concept which sells. Nothing much to write just check this images and you will know what this blog is all about.
Photo credits: Alain Lacroix.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget