Its a start!
Finally I got my 1st pic approved yesterday though the ratio was only 4%, anyway it's a beginning.
I think I need to learn well about the utilities in order to get more pics approved.
I'm looking forward to the first sale and more than that.
Here is the first pic online.
Photo credits: Ilovealix.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know