My previous blog post was about testing the waters and deciding to start selling more seriously... well it has worked. It is slow but it is moving. I am grateful to those who have supported me and given the the encouragement to carry on pushing forward and sell more images and get more ready to sell.
Thank you also to all those that put up such great images that inspire and create the need to want to develop more and learn more to achieve greater things.
Lets see how it goes from here.
It's been a bit quiet on my side as I have been incredibly busy at work and huge deadlines. At least things seem to have calmed down and I can get some more time to myself after work and process more images.
Photo credits: Ian Kitney.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo