January...so far 2011 is off to a great start!
With 56 uploads this month and 33 sales it's been a huge jump from when I first started, the best month actually.
Stock photography is akin to the saying "what you put in, you get out" meaning the more photos you have in more photos you have (in most cases) the more sales you'll have.
Thanks buyers and viewers :)
Photo credits: Angela Ostafichuk.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal