January's wordsmiths - wanted!
We promised you a monthly blog contest so here's our new challenge for you:
Billboards, Banners, Business Cards and Ads - How-To.
Share with us your go-to tips and tricks for designing awesome advertising and marketing media. Whether we’re talking small pocketable stationery, magazine ads, online banners or huge highway billboards, we want your tips on designing eye-catching marketing materials.
All members, contributors and buyers, are welcome to join in: you write useful articles - check guidelines here - you get votes and win $300 (first place), $200 (second place) and $100 (third place).
As mentioned before, the voters need to have a minimal experience on Dreamstime: as photographers, buyers or blog writers. One click on the Useful tool = one vote. The contest starts now.
We're ready for this exciting reading adventure, so show us the way to great billboards, ads, banners and business cards! Get your coffee with you, inhale exhale, and let the muse find you.
Photo credits: Everythingpossible.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking