Japan - Lanterns and Temples
Japan is a place where modern life and ancient culture meet and co-exist. It is a land of contradiction - with mild manners on the surface but a wild and sometimes seedy underbelly. It is a land which challenges preconceived ideas and leaves the visitor richer for having visited.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror