Japan - Lanterns and Temples
Japan is a place where modern life and ancient culture meet and co-exist. It is a land of contradiction - with mild manners on the surface but a wild and sometimes seedy underbelly. It is a land which challenges preconceived ideas and leaves the visitor richer for having visited.
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget