Job hunting - Part 1
But of course, even before getting to the interview stage, there's the small matter of sparking some interest in someone's head to get offered an interview. I had of course been keeping my CV up to date during all this time, but hadn't really thought that maybe the presentation and the lay-out should have been refreshed. It was brought home to me, when I interviewed with a head hunter, who for the first 15 minutes tore my CV apart and pointed out to me that while in itself the content was impressive it was very difficult to glean all the great stuff out of there because of the lay-out.
Back to the drawing board. So I re-did my CV. Not something to be rushed, after all this was going to be my calling card, it was my agent.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels