Job hunting - Part 1
But of course, even before getting to the interview stage, there's the small matter of sparking some interest in someone's head to get offered an interview. I had of course been keeping my CV up to date during all this time, but hadn't really thought that maybe the presentation and the lay-out should have been refreshed. It was brought home to me, when I interviewed with a head hunter, who for the first 15 minutes tore my CV apart and pointed out to me that while in itself the content was impressive it was very difficult to glean all the great stuff out of there because of the lay-out.
Back to the drawing board. So I re-did my CV. Not something to be rushed, after all this was going to be my calling card, it was my agent.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images