Join my new collection, "Traditional people from Peru"
My new collection includes pictures of native and traditional people from Peru, in particular members of Quechua ethnic groups, that still mantain their millenary culture, dressing in colorful wool and alpaca hand-emroidered clothes, and living in contact with the nature.
Many of them live in the mountains at very high elevations, contributing to the appeal and mistery of this population.
Let me know if you want to include some of your pics.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer