As a designer I've been browsing and downloading images from stock sites. One day I've joined a free stock images site to contribute to the community that served me for some time. There have been 3 months since then, and I have over 30.000 downloads from my free images gallery.
Now I've decided to move on and try to sell some of my images (photos and drawings).
I enjoy drawing and taking photos, editing and using them. Some of the works I did are on my personal portfolio site.
I have some images in my gallery on Dreamstime.
I would be very happy if you would take a look at my works/images and comment them.
Photo credits: Florinf.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon