As a designer I've been browsing and downloading images from stock sites. One day I've joined a free stock images site to contribute to the community that served me for some time. There have been 3 months since then, and I have over 30.000 downloads from my free images gallery.
Now I've decided to move on and try to sell some of my images (photos and drawings).
I enjoy drawing and taking photos, editing and using them. Some of the works I did are on my personal portfolio site.
I have some images in my gallery on Dreamstime.
I would be very happy if you would take a look at my works/images and comment them.
Photo credits: Florinf.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget