As a designer I've been browsing and downloading images from stock sites. One day I've joined a free stock images site to contribute to the community that served me for some time. There have been 3 months since then, and I have over 30.000 downloads from my free images gallery.
Now I've decided to move on and try to sell some of my images (photos and drawings).
I enjoy drawing and taking photos, editing and using them. Some of the works I did are on my personal portfolio site.
I have some images in my gallery on Dreamstime.
I would be very happy if you would take a look at my works/images and comment them.
Photo credits: Florinf.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know