After hearing some comments from some fellow members here about the low revenue comparing to the cost of having a professional model & a studio... I thought of something not really new, cause some pro photographers already do that! It might sound difficult but possible at the same time!
What if we (photographers) start to join our efforts to reduce these costs to the minimum & start having the chances of shooting professional models!
Yes that could be done by knowing the photographers in the neighborhood or in the area & start sharing them a rent of a studio or paying a model per hour!
I know some professional studios that can be rented for half a day & they offer you the full equipment & even contacts of models & some model agencies!
What is missing here?!
Knowing the photographers near you! Well here we are under this great agency we can introduce our selves & show our interest in doing this!
Interested Photographers can post here there local area & their interest to share shooting in a studio and/or just paying a model!. The rest of arrangements could be done in private messages or e-mails... etc.
Hope that works! Happy shooting ;)
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips