Journey to a New World
Unique nature of the New World. Semi-circle of mountains protects the New World on three sides. In the north of the mountain ledges Falcon, followed by Mountain Perch ("mane"), in the west of the mountain with a fancy cape Syndyk Sentry-Oba (Watchdog Mountain) in southwest pointed Koba-Kaya.
Photo credits: Andrey Petkun.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings