The Joy of $.50
I've spent thousands of dollars over the years on photography equipment, supplies and accessories as I'm sure most photographers here on Dreamstime have.
Yet, what joy I experience when I see that I've sold a photograph for a whole 50 cents!
I'm very new to stock photography, and I still have A LOT to learn. I'm trying to improve every chance I get, and I'm seeing better results from myself, which is very important and exciting for me.
All of the work seems worth it when I see a sale. And yes, it's just 50 cents, but how wonderful to have someone buy something you've created.
So for those who are waiting on that first sale: savor the moment because it is sweet. And for those who have hundreds of sales: take a moment to remember your first sale and how great it felt to see that little blue dollar sign read more than 0.
Happy shooting everyone.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava