The Joy of $.50
I've spent thousands of dollars over the years on photography equipment, supplies and accessories as I'm sure most photographers here on Dreamstime have.
Yet, what joy I experience when I see that I've sold a photograph for a whole 50 cents!
I'm very new to stock photography, and I still have A LOT to learn. I'm trying to improve every chance I get, and I'm seeing better results from myself, which is very important and exciting for me.
All of the work seems worth it when I see a sale. And yes, it's just 50 cents, but how wonderful to have someone buy something you've created.
So for those who are waiting on that first sale: savor the moment because it is sweet. And for those who have hundreds of sales: take a moment to remember your first sale and how great it felt to see that little blue dollar sign read more than 0.
Happy shooting everyone.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama