July 2011: Best Month Ever
Joined in March, got my first sale in May, but that was just 1 for the month (name sake I believe).
June was generous enough to give me 2 Sales (so much for feeling low about the pace).
And just when I thought maybe I should quit considering the time Vs. returns, came July.
Technically, I had a 550% increase in sale with an average revenue per download as $1.51. I got 11 downloads in July.
Way to go July.. I hope I get many more July this year..
The images that got downloaded during July are listed below, just in case someone would want to know:
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster