July 2011: Best Month Ever
Joined in March, got my first sale in May, but that was just 1 for the month (name sake I believe).
June was generous enough to give me 2 Sales (so much for feeling low about the pace).
And just when I thought maybe I should quit considering the time Vs. returns, came July.
Technically, I had a 550% increase in sale with an average revenue per download as $1.51. I got 11 downloads in July.
Way to go July.. I hope I get many more July this year..
The images that got downloaded during July are listed below, just in case someone would want to know:
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa