July 2011: Best Month Ever
Joined in March, got my first sale in May, but that was just 1 for the month (name sake I believe).
June was generous enough to give me 2 Sales (so much for feeling low about the pace).
And just when I thought maybe I should quit considering the time Vs. returns, came July.
Technically, I had a 550% increase in sale with an average revenue per download as $1.51. I got 11 downloads in July.
Way to go July.. I hope I get many more July this year..
The images that got downloaded during July are listed below, just in case someone would want to know:
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips