July 2011: Best Month Ever
Joined in March, got my first sale in May, but that was just 1 for the month (name sake I believe).
June was generous enough to give me 2 Sales (so much for feeling low about the pace).
And just when I thought maybe I should quit considering the time Vs. returns, came July.
Technically, I had a 550% increase in sale with an average revenue per download as $1.51. I got 11 downloads in July.
Way to go July.. I hope I get many more July this year..
The images that got downloaded during July are listed below, just in case someone would want to know:
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs