Just 84¢ away from my second $100 paycheck! - Dreamstime
It took me a year and a half to earn my first $100 on Dreamstime, with a small, 30-image portfolio (all illustrations). I've only added two images since then but most of my images are level 2 and higher. This time around, it will only have taken me 6 months to earn that $100. If I keep going at this rate, I can earn the next $100 in 3 months! Yeah! Getting paid is so exciting!
I recently purchased a Canon t2i camera and once I learn how to go beyond the auto settings, I plan to delve into food and wine photography. As a buyer (I work in the wine industry) these are the images I purchase the most and I hope I can fill in the gaps for the particular images I can't find.
Photo credits: Flowerpistol.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography