Just 84¢ away from my second $100 paycheck!
It took me a year and a half to earn my first $100 on Dreamstime, with a small, 30-image portfolio (all illustrations). I've only added two images since then but most of my images are level 2 and higher. This time around, it will only have taken me 6 months to earn that $100. If I keep going at this rate, I can earn the next $100 in 3 months! Yeah! Getting paid is so exciting!
I recently purchased a Canon t2i camera and once I learn how to go beyond the auto settings, I plan to delve into food and wine photography. As a buyer (I work in the wine industry) these are the images I purchase the most and I hope I can fill in the gaps for the particular images I can't find.
Photo credits: Flowerpistol.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People