Just another newbie..........
I've been posting only since Nov. '08 & now have 51 photos online. Some of them seem to be getting a lot of looks, but so far only 3 sales. Reading some of your blogs & hearing about the learning curves others have gone through is encouraging & helpful. It seems logical that the more uploads you have, the better your chances at making a sale, so I'll just keep trying & see what happens.
Anyway, just want to thank all you bloggers that have issued words of encouragement to all us newbies!
Photo credits: Conchasdiver.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget