Just another newbie..........
I've been posting only since Nov. '08 & now have 51 photos online. Some of them seem to be getting a lot of looks, but so far only 3 sales. Reading some of your blogs & hearing about the learning curves others have gone through is encouraging & helpful. It seems logical that the more uploads you have, the better your chances at making a sale, so I'll just keep trying & see what happens.
Anyway, just want to thank all you bloggers that have issued words of encouragement to all us newbies!
Photo credits: Conchasdiver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images