Just another newbie..........
I've been posting only since Nov. '08 & now have 51 photos online. Some of them seem to be getting a lot of looks, but so far only 3 sales. Reading some of your blogs & hearing about the learning curves others have gone through is encouraging & helpful. It seems logical that the more uploads you have, the better your chances at making a sale, so I'll just keep trying & see what happens.
Anyway, just want to thank all you bloggers that have issued words of encouragement to all us newbies!
Photo credits: Conchasdiver.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience