Just another newbie..........
I've been posting only since Nov. '08 & now have 51 photos online. Some of them seem to be getting a lot of looks, but so far only 3 sales. Reading some of your blogs & hearing about the learning curves others have gone through is encouraging & helpful. It seems logical that the more uploads you have, the better your chances at making a sale, so I'll just keep trying & see what happens.
Anyway, just want to thank all you bloggers that have issued words of encouragement to all us newbies!
Photo credits: Conchasdiver.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava