Just Beginning at Dreasmtime - Dreamstime
I'm just starting out at Dreamstime and it is my first microstock experience. I have nine images that have been accepted so far! I have been analyzing the images that have been accepted and rejected and I think it has already had a positive effect on my photography. I'm thinking about learning how to use electronic model and property releases. I feel a bit intimidated by the thought of approaching people with a release but I have people and pet images I would like to upload, so any advice on which apps are the best (and are accepted here) as well as the best way to approach people and what to offer them in return would be greatly appreciated. Also, is a pet considered to be property? If I upload images of my pet do I need a model or property release?
Photo credits: Tracey King.
New blog contest!
Expert in drone photography? Tell us how to get the best aerial shots. You can win $600 cash prizes!
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
Related image searches
Release related image searches