Just Cleared 150 Photos!
So 150 photos uploaded in the first two months. I was loosing faith and BOOM one sale for 43 cents. It may not be much however, it was a confidence booster and I feel that I may someday make traction. I started this once I realized that I had 150 gigabytes of photos, and thought more than a few were worth other people seeing. I hope you all enjoy them, most are old and I am still continuing to upload as time permits. I am currently working on isolation work, so you may see some of the previous wildlife photos come back isolated. If there are any request or suggestions on my current photos please comment! meanwhile check out my portfolio, thanks for all the support!
Photo credits: Geoffrey Green.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People