Just commemorate my trip in Quanzhou
Last time I travelled to Quanzhou was three years ago. Though Quanzhou is not a big city in China, its history impressed me a lot.
In my former years I lived in shanghai, which is surrounded by modern buildings. When I went to Fujian in south china, I had the chance to see what the countryside is and what the history is. I have never met such a city which was found serval thousand years age like Quanzhou.
In such a city, I just made me to image the flourish of this city in the ancient time. How the Muslim and the Han nationality lived together. Though the historic site was destroied by fire, we can still feel the grandeur of the ancient people.
If there is a another chance in the future, we wish I can go to Quanzhou again. To commemorate those people and those history.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon