Just a credit for the newbies
I begun by some Italian photographers. Now it's time for German one!
This photo come from Howard Harbach. Yes, I love windows photos. And I think this one is a very nice one. My english is too bad to describe my sensations...
An alone surfer looking for his . I like this photo from Monika Porth for the sensation of liberty and lonlyness...
And... last but not least, a very very very nice photo of a stork. Good work Jutta Dingeldein.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography