Just crossed the 100th mark
A very exciting day and a big achievement for me... the first hundred...no not the $100 but a little over a 100 images in my portfolio now.
Still a lot of work to do..more creativity, more processing, more uploading and above all else more patience which I am pretty sure you all would agree!!!!
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know