Just over one year here and wow
Hi everyone, I am so excited as I have now been with DT, for just over a year, and I have more than 570 illustrations and pics here! I am closing into the $500 mark.. now... The past 6 months have been totally great for me..
I am so thankful for all in DT, who have given me kind words of encouragement!! The staff here, has also been very helpful, in helping me understand what is required and so on... For the new people in DT, hang on, it can only get better!!! It has for me..!!
So, with the Festive Season upon us, Just wanted to wish all Happy Holidays (for those who celebrate holidays this time of year)...
TO ALL: may 2010, be the year of great things to come...
Thank you so much!! All the Best...
Photo credits: Deeboldrick.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!