Just starting, how am I doing?? - Dreamstime
I am just getting started and don't pretend to know anything about photography. I just enjoy it and hope to learn as I go and possibly make some money.
I currently have 19 approved photographs and 22 pending. My current goal is 50 approved.
I have been selling digital downloads at another site (not a stock site, but an arts/craft site.)I mostly sell alphabet letters that people put together to form names or words. Creativity counts and quality doesn't seem to be a factor in which photos I sell most often. (just a fact!)
Some of the most popular are highly altered or low MP's and not acceptable to any stock companies. However, I like the idea of being able to submit photos and have dreamstime do all the work with the other website I have to do a lot of promoting.
My current camera is not good quality just a Coolpics and it will have to do for a few more months and then I will upgrade. With that in mind can you tell me what you think about my photographs?
Do you think these have a chance of selling here? Am I wasting time with these types of subjects? Should I stop submitting until I get a better camera? Any helpful critique is appreciated!
Photo credits: Somadlyinlove.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images