Just went Exclusive with Dreamstime! - Dreamstime
I've been with Dreamstime since 2006 as a VERY inactive member.
Uploaded a batch of files and haven't really added to it since... until recently.
There are two things that brought me to this point;
1. Continuous image sales without being a salesman.
I normally do location portrait and conceptual photography with clients, which is fine, but dealing with people is not my strong suit, especially since everyone wants the files for free. Not sure why, but that's the way my customers are trending. No more.
My recent application for exclusivity at Dreamstime was accepted!
Now it's off to the races!
Wish me luck! :)
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images