I have uploaded some more images of the Kalahari wildlife. One of my favourites is this Leopard cub sitting in the morning sun.
Another opportunist is the Black Backed Jackal. Eventually all animals have to drink.
Even the most common young anilmals have a particular beauty for all off us. Here is a young Springbok taking a rest.
Please have a look at the other images in my portfolio. Thanks.
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!