Keep in the loop - Dreamstime
Uploading images and then waiting in line for the review for seven or eight days can be frustrating. Something you'll want to keep from doing because it can limit the amount of time you have to get sesonal shots done is waiting to upload new images until the old ones get reviewed.
Get a routine set up and stick to it. The editors are doing there job so that we can do ours. So why sit around and wait for a review when you could be maximizing your time behind the camera getting the next batch ready.
Here's my routine I like to do:
Monday- Submit and finalize new batch of images to the site.
Tuesday through Friday- Get at least five commercially viable shots each day. So I'll have a minimum of 15 pictures at the end of the week.
Saturday and Sunday- Edit and keyword the final selection of pictures.
Then like shampoo "rinse and repeat". By the time the seven days are over the previous weeks batch is reviewed and the editors are ready for a new batch to come across their desk.
Hope this helps. Happy shooting.
Photo credits: Lightkeeper.
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography