Keep shooting, Keep improving - Dreamstime
Things were rocky when I started about two years ago. My first month were all rejections, but I kept at it and here is the results two years later.
Q3 2011 Acceptance Ratio 31.7%
Q3 2012 Acceptance Ratio 64.5%
Q2 2013 Acceptance Ration 91.0 %
743 Images on line.
I still need improvement, I am still learning all the time. Improve my lighting, improve my composition, and most of all pursuing creating images that convey concepts and ideas better. Still, the adage holds true, keep shooting, keep improving.
Photo credits: Val Armstrong.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted