Keep yourself updated!
Has anyone else also noticed a considerable, not much but noticeable increase in sales on Dreamstime.
is it only me or you fellow photographers as well?
since i uploaded this image of Ramadan Greeting on the Arrival of holy month of Ramadan, my sales have finally moved forward.
Maybe this image brings me forward into the searches and then people decide to buy something else from my gallery.
So i would suggest from my experience to keep your uploads coinciding with the current events and trends ...
Once your one image is hitting those searches, chances of showing off rest of your portfolio increase as well.
just a little tip!
Photo credits: One8edegre.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon