Keep yourself updated!
Has anyone else also noticed a considerable, not much but noticeable increase in sales on Dreamstime.
is it only me or you fellow photographers as well?
since i uploaded this image of Ramadan Greeting on the Arrival of holy month of Ramadan, my sales have finally moved forward.
Maybe this image brings me forward into the searches and then people decide to buy something else from my gallery.
So i would suggest from my experience to keep your uploads coinciding with the current events and trends ...
Once your one image is hitting those searches, chances of showing off rest of your portfolio increase as well.
just a little tip!
Photo credits: One8edegre.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images