Keep yourself updated!
Has anyone else also noticed a considerable, not much but noticeable increase in sales on Dreamstime.
is it only me or you fellow photographers as well?
since i uploaded this image of Ramadan Greeting on the Arrival of holy month of Ramadan, my sales have finally moved forward.
Maybe this image brings me forward into the searches and then people decide to buy something else from my gallery.
So i would suggest from my experience to keep your uploads coinciding with the current events and trends ...
Once your one image is hitting those searches, chances of showing off rest of your portfolio increase as well.
just a little tip!
Photo credits: One8edegre.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready