Keep yourself updated!
Has anyone else also noticed a considerable, not much but noticeable increase in sales on Dreamstime.
is it only me or you fellow photographers as well?
since i uploaded this image of Ramadan Greeting on the Arrival of holy month of Ramadan, my sales have finally moved forward.
Maybe this image brings me forward into the searches and then people decide to buy something else from my gallery.
So i would suggest from my experience to keep your uploads coinciding with the current events and trends ...
Once your one image is hitting those searches, chances of showing off rest of your portfolio increase as well.
just a little tip!
Photo credits: One8edegre.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination